When signing in on a new device, simply use your Google or Apple ID to grant the device permission to retrieve your account recovery files from Google Drive or iCloud Drive for a seamless login experience.
- Direct Address Transfers: Deposit crypto by sending them from another wallet or withdrawing from an exchange. As of now, we accept USDT or USDC deposits on the Polygon.
- Fiat-to-Crypto Conversion: Convert fiat into crypto using our in-built on-off ramp partner. We've teamed up with Alchemy Pay which serves over 170 countries and supports more than 50 fiat currencies. All fiat deposits will be automatically converted to USDT on the Polygon network.
As we move forward, we're committed to developing more in-house solutions and joining hands with reputable service providers to expand our crypto deposit options.
Transferbutton on the homepage. Enjoy the following benefits when transferring stable coins through UniPass:
- Simplified asset and chain management. Focus just on your account balance; leave the complicated asset transfers to us.
- Batch transfer. Send various types of stable coins to as many as 10 different addresses in a single transaction.
- Pay network fees with stable coins. Use stable coins to pay network and transaction fees required for your transfers.
Account Securityin the settings. At the moment, we offer cloud backup options via Google Drive and iCloud Drive (exclusive to iPhone users).
- Network/Gas Fee: This fee covers the cost of executing transfers via smart contracts on the blockchain. It is paid to network miners to ensure they process your transactions. The fee amount depends on the transaction's complexity and network congestion.
- Swap Fee: This fee is applied when executing token swaps during a transfer and is retained by UniPass. This fee supports the continuous operation and maintenance of the transfer service and amounts to 0.3% of the exchanged token value.
Count on us for all your stablecoin transfers
🌐 Website: unipass.xyz
🐦 Twitter: @UniPass
📧 Email: [email protected]
📧 Special Support for Philippines: [email protected]