Our Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may update the Website and/or change the content on it at any time.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ONLY ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE; HOWEVER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING SUCH INFORMATION.
The Website and the content on it are provided for general information purposes only. They are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites provided by third parties, We may also cooperate with third party providers to offer you sponsored Third Party services through the Websites.
We do not operate or monitor these websites, their content, the Third Party Services. You may find these websites, the Third Party Services or the information and content contained within them objectionable or not compatible with your requirements.
Use of linked websites and Third Party Services is governed by their respective terms of service, not by our Terms. When you use or access linked websites, Third Party Services, you bear the sole and exclusive responsibility for accepting and complying with their respective terms of service, fees and charges.
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of UniPass or its third-party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to information, articles, images, content, graphic design, data and its processing, the Website’s “look and feel”, computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
You are not allowed to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without UniPass’s explicit prior and written consent.
Trademarks featured on the Website (whether registered or not) are the sole property of UniPass and/or its third-party licensors. You may not use them without our prior written consent.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE
When using the Website, you must refrain from –
- Breaching these Terms or any other applicable rules and instructions that we may provide;Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Website;
- Breaching the security of the Website or identifying any security vulnerabilities in it;Circumventing or manipulating the operation, or functionality of the Website, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented on the Website;
- Using or launching any automated system to collect and compile content from the Website;
- Displaying the Website or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements or portions of the Website;Displaying content from the Website in any way; which may alter the content or its design;
- Accessing or using the Website in order to develop or create a similar or competitive app, product or service.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information of or about other users of the Website;
- Linking to the Website from web pages that contain pornographic content or content that is unlawful or encourages prohibited activity such as racism or wrongful discrimination.
- Engaging in any activity that constitutes a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability or violating any applicable law.
WE MAY EMPLOY TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES TO DETECT AND PREVENT FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUR LIABILITY IS EXCLUDED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS OR CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES
- ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OUR AUXILIARY PERSONS AND SUBCONTRACTORS,
- SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE.
FURTHERMORE, THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, LIABILITIES, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO OUR WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
WE ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE; OR
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUS, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
AGE RESTRICTION AND ELIGIBILITY
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Website in any way. By using or accessing the Website, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
From time to time, UniPass may change these Terms. Changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website, unless UniPass amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. at
Should you have any inquiries, complaints or suggestions, you may contact us at [email protected]. We will do our best to resolve your issue in a timely manner.